Flirting With Spring Pack - 996
***Unless stated otherwise, Full Packs will include three 12" x 12" sheets (as shown in picture) and Sample Packs will include three 6" x 12" sheets. Substitutions and/or variations are not available.***
1. Make sure surface is smooth, and clean. Peel clear cast print from white backing. (No sealing or prep is required!)
2. Position print on tumbler or desired surface.
3. Working from the middle to the outside edges, firmly press print onto base.
4. Epoxy as usual.
1. Make sure work surface is clean and smooth. Peel clear cast from white backing. (No sealing or prep is required!)
2. Spritz back of print and tumbler, or chosen surface with clear cast solution. (Clear cast solution; fill empty spray bottle with water. Add ONE drop Dawn dish soap. Shake.)
3. Position print on tumbler or desired surface.
4. Working from the middle to the outside edges, using FIRM pressure, smooth print pushing all excess water out. Dry with a soft paper towel.
5. Epoxy as usual.
Signature HTV -
Press at 248° medium pressure for 10-15 seconds. Peel hot.
Glitter HTV -
Press at 311° medium/firm pressure for 15 seconds. Peel hot.