***Packs are sold as shown, no substitutions or variations available. Packs will include two 12x12 sheets and one 4x12 sheet (as shown in the picture) unless otherwise stated.***
1. Make sure surface is smooth, and clean. Peel clear cast print from white backing. (No sealing or prep is required!)
2. Position print on tumbler or desired surface.
3. Working from the middle to the outside edges, firmly press print onto base.
4. Epoxy as usual.
1. Make sure work surface is clean and smooth. Peel clear cast from white backing. (No sealing or prep is required!)
2. Spritz back of print and tumbler, or chosen surface with clear cast solution. (Clear cast solution; fill empty spray bottle with water. Add ONE drop Dawn dish soap. Shake.)
3. Position print on tumbler or desired surface.
4. Working from the middle to the outside edges, using FIRM pressure, smooth print pushing all excess water out. Dry with a soft paper towel.
5. Epoxy as usual.