Makerville Gingerbread AB Clear Cast Set - 536
AB CLEAR cast
Same great quality and print as our Regular Clear Cast, but can go on ANY BACKGROUND! Material is clear, although actual is not.
*Pricing is per Print*
1. Make sure surface is smooth, and clean. Peel clear cast print from white backing. (No sealing or prep is required!)
2. Position print on tumbler or desired surface.
3. Working from the middle to the outside edges, firmly press print onto base.
4. Epoxy as usual.
1. Make sure work surface is clean and smooth. Peel clear cast from white backing. (No sealing or prep is required!)
2. Spritz back of print and tumbler, or chosen surface with clear cast solution. (Clear cast solution; fill empty spray bottle with water. Add ONE drop Dawn dish soap. Shake.)
3. Position print on tumbler or desired surface.
4. Working from the middle to the outside edges, using FIRM pressure, smooth print pushing all excess water out. Dry with a soft paper towel.
5. Epoxy as usual.